Watch the richness of rural side of Rajasthan, experience rich culture and heritage beyond the royal within rural Rajasthan with a village tour. Travel through different trails, streets and explore the authentic villages in depth. Taste one of the best masala tea served in one of the mud houses on the sides of the fields. Feel rejuvenated. Hushed with floral scents and punctuated with sounds of nature, Rajmahal Palace is a perfect place to switch off and relax in the lap of nature. The melancholy of the landscape elevates as the riverside is brought to life with the glory of the setting sun.
Major attractions in Close Vicinity
- Bisaldeo Temple & Bisalpur Dam - 6 Km.
- Hadi Rani Ki Baori - 20 Km.
- Temples at Toda Rai Singh - 20 Km.
- Baghera Jain Temples - 50 Km.
- Garh Palace, Bundi - 57 Km.
- Sunhari Kothi, Tonk - 79 Km.
Besides comfortable stay at the hotel, there are numerous activities that one can indulge in. The rustic countryside around Rajmahal provides a unique opportunity for visitors to appreciate and understand Rajasthani culture and way of life. Take part in a plethora of activities ranging from recreational to adventure, including following fascinating leisure activities:
- Sunbathing & cocktails on the river side
- Trekking to the Taragarh Fort on Aravali hills
- Boating in the Banas river & Bisalpur Dam
- Morning walk near Banas river
- Visit to the historic monuments and ruins
- A walk through the village
- Interaction with villagers & experiencing their way of living
- Special romantic dinners
- Puppet shows, folk music & dances on request